Bruckmann ring 10
Phone: +49 (89) 212172-0
Appointed data protection officer
ACEA GmbHBruckmannring 10
Phone: +49(89) 212172-20
(1) You have legal rights vis-à-vis the responsible party to
Information according to Art. 15 DSGVO,
Correction or deletion according to Art. 15 and 16 DSGVO,
Restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO,
Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO,
Opposition to processing under Art. 21 DSGVO,
Data transferability within the scope of Art. 20 DSGVO.
(2) In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Phone: +49(0)981 / 53 13 00
Fax: +49(0)981 / 53 98 13 00
Collection of personal data when visiting the website
(1) If you only call up the website without registering or otherwise transmitting information, only such data will be collected as your browser transmits to our server as part of this process, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO. This data is all required for technical reasons and is generally not personal to us.
The following data is collected: IP address, time of the request, time zone difference to GMT [https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Mean_Time], address called up (2nd-level-domain.1st-level-domain/page called up), page of origin (HTTP-referer) [https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referrer], call status according to the HTML codes [https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP-Statuscode], amount of data transferred, browser [type and version, for example "Mozilla Firefox Build 52.7.3 (64-bit)"] including its language, operating system and interface.
(2) In particular the IP address is also used on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) also to combat abuse and to ensure the functionality of our offer and is regularly used for this purpose up to ??? days. After this period, the IP address will be shortened and thus will only be kept anonymous.
(3) This data and the data stored in the present scope are absolutely necessary for the provision of the website, which means that the user has no right of objection.
(4) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies [https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie] are stored on your computer when you use our website. This cookie is a session cookie which is automatically deleted when you close your browser and which is necessary for the comprehensive use of our website on the one hand and to ensure that you are not a crawler or other software. The data collection is therefore also based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. lit. f) DSGVO, as the responsible body has a legitimate interest in both matters.
You can prevent storage by
- Configure your browser to not accept cookies in general or from this site or third party sites. If you do not accept cookies from this site, this will prevent a successful login.
- delete existing cookies at any time. If you deleted a user authentication cookie while you were logged in, you will need to log in again.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Google is certified in accordance with the current agreement between the USA and the EU (Privacy-Shield) and thus offers a legal guarantee that EU data protection laws are taken into account (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI).
Due to the activation of the IP-anonymization function of Google Analytics on this website, the IP-address of the user is shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the unabridged IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and only there will it be shortened.
Google will use this information on behalf of the site operator of this website in order to evaluate the use of the website by the users, to compile reports on this and to provide further corresponding services to the website operator. A data consolidation with other data sets does not take place.
If Google Analytics stores cookies on your computer, you can take the countermeasures listed above. This may possibly limit the functionality of the site. Furthermore, users can request the recording of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the website.